Digital Asset Specialist
Our consumer technology client north of Boston is looking for a Digital Asset Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will oversee the Digital Asset Management System as well as the global asset library – act as the custodian of all final marketing assets including photos, videos, audio, vector and raster based art and digital content.
- Overse Digital Asset Manangement System and global asset library for the Creative Department
- Migration of all assets, digital documentation, requests for fulfillment/retrieval of photos, film, video assets
- Direct the ingestion, cataloging, tagging, storing, retrieval, distribution, archiving and tracking of past, current and future digital assets
- Work with teams responsible for creating assets, participate in status meetings to understanding asset due dates and critical milestones for ingestion into the databases
- Work with the Manager of creative department to define and facilitate an efficient Standard Operating Procedure for use of Digital Asset Management System and global asset library
- Bachelor’s degree Graphic Design/Creative, Library Science or relevant discipline
- 2+ years of experience in creative production, editing or library management
- Adobe Cloud Creative, MS Office, familiarity with file formats (PSD, INDD, Illustrator, HD, CD video) and high resolution vs. low resolution assets
- Knowledge of SEO and content delivery platforms (CMS, YouTube, social, Brand Zone)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, detail-oriented, highly organized
If you are right for this role, apply today!
As a CM Access employee you'll enjoy an excellent compensation package. Our customizable benefits package includes a variety of medical, dental, and vision options, tenure pay, company matching 401k, direct deposit, weekly payroll and referral bonuses.