Our fun, fast-paced client in RI is looking for a Licensing Manager to join their team for a long-term contract. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the planning of designated categories towards short and long-term revenue growth objectives.
- Negotiate contracts within designated categories
- Act as custodian of relationships within licensee base as well as lead influencer to all product offerings developed within categories
- Work with cross-functional teams to enhance product development, retail account planning and promotional activation of all licensees
- Analyze annual budget, quarterly forecast, year-end royalty tracking
- Develop over-arching line list planning and segmentation strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in licensing, product, marketing or sales capacity
- Experience with financial analysis a MUST
- Excellent communication - verbal, written and presentation
- MS Word, Excel, PPT
If you are a fit for this role, apply today!
As a CM Access employee you'll enjoy an excellent compensation package. Our customizable benefits package includes a variety of medical, dental, and vision options, tenure pay, company matching 401k, direct deposit, weekly payroll and referral bonuses.