Content/Product Marketing Specialist
Our technology client in Cambridge is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join their team for a long-term contract. In this role, you will work with cross-functional marketing and business service teams to support the copywriting/editing for messaging and positioning in various marketing assets, develop presentations and support digital marketing and content curation and publishing.
- Work on content that supports messaging and positioning for marketing and communications, thought leadership and go-to-market strategy
- Align messages with corporate marketing themes and corporate brand tone/voice, update existing content as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – web, creative services, corporate & product marketing – to produce and publish marketing assets and web pages
- Develop compelling copy for a variety of projects
- Draft, publish and maintain digital marketing – blogs, email, social media
- Ensure consistent brand voice and messaging throughout all internal and external communications
- Utilize marketing analytics and content audits to identify opportunities for content optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant discipline
- 3+ years of marketing communications experience with excellent writing skills (high tech experience preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, excellent organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well with cross-functional teams
If you are right for this role, please apply today – include writing samples!
As a CM Access employee you'll enjoy an excellent compensation package. Our customizable benefits package includes a variety of medical, dental, and vision options, tenure pay, company matching 401k, direct deposit, weekly payroll and referral bonuses.