Sr. UX Designer
Our client in RI is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to join their team. You will use your exceptional design skills to drive user experience design for online and mobile products and web properties. Working with the digital, product and development teams, you will create content for digital communication, as well as maintain brand standards across all communication, web products and user interfaces. You will create user flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Simple, clean visual design that provides a great, effective user experience.
- 6+ years of experience working on B2B product websites ideally in both agency and client-side (consumer companies preferred).
- Strong UX/UI experience – web, tablet and mobile.
- Bachelor’s (or advanced) degree in Design and/or Human Factoring.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Please send resume and portfolio!
As a CM Access employee you'll enjoy an excellent compensation package. Our customizable benefits package includes a variety of medical, dental, and vision options, tenure pay, company matching 401k, direct deposit, weekly payroll and referral bonuses.